Sorry for the lame title, but guacamole indeed can be eaten in many ways.
- The first way and the most common way is eating it with tacos, burrito, wrap blablabla…
- Need some snacks for your home party? Grab a pack of nachos from the night shop and dip it with your homemade guacamole!
- If you want to surprise bae, smoked salmon with guacamole sounds like a fancy appetizer!
- Put it on a toast and here goes a simple breakfast.
- TEA TIME! Fish fingers with guacamole time!
- Maybe… guacamole with deep fried chicken fillet in a burger?
- Any creative ideas to eat guacamole? Leave a comment and tell me!
Juice of 1/4 lime
Half of a shallot
1.5-2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 of tomato (or 4 to 5 cherry tomatoes) -optional
1. Finely chop half of a shallot and soak it in warm water
2. Remove the seeds of tomatoes and finely chop it
3. Finely chop some coriander
4. Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon
5. Mash the avocado
6. Add all other ingredients and mix it
7. Add some lime juice and mix it, voila!